Arrival by plane
We can arrange for transfer from airport to conference place, if you follow some guidelines:
- You arrive at one of the following airports:
- Frankfurt Airport FRA
- Dusseldorf Airport DUS
- Cologne/Bonn Airport CGN
- Please make sure you arrive before 12 noon on the 8th of August (Flights from America usually arrive the next day after departure).
- Flights from (East) Asia often arrive in Germany in the evening; In this case you have to arrive on 07th of August.
- Inform us about your flight data as early as possible: Please, enter your complete flight data on your own Profile page. If you have problems or questions, contact our Travel Team.
- Pick-up times at Frankfurt Airport: a UBF bus leaves for the conference place at 7:15 pm and 8:30 pm on Wednesday, August 7, and at 12:00 noon on Thursday, August 8.
If you choose other airports than the above mentioned, you have to travel to the conference place on your own.
Arrival by train
Travelling to the conference place by train is possible, but somewhat difficult and time-consuming.
The destination is Bahnhof Willingen (Upland).
From this station, it is a 7 minute walk to the conference hotel.
Link for travelling by train:
Link for travelling by car or taxi: